ISO-Bloco One Joint Sealing Tape
Isn't sealing around the frame just as important as sealing the joint around the window frame?
The ingenious 3-in-1 solution for 100% joint air-tightness
Where three products used to be required, one is now enough: ISO-BLOCO ONE. The multi-functional joint sealing tape with outstanding three-layer functionality is 100% airtight and vapour-resistant on the inside, provides thermal and sound insulation in the centre and more than 1,000 Pa resistance to driving rain on the outside..
One tape, numerous advantages
Amazingly fast and straightforward fitting
- Tested according to RAL requirement DIN 18542 BG 1 / BG 2 and BG R
- High level of functional reliability thanks to tested resistance to driving rain of more than 1,000 Pa
- Enormous reduction in heat loss by convection thanks to an a-value of zero
- Absolute air-tightness saves up to 200 l heating oil per year Optimum drying effect for efficient mould protection
- 3-layer seal in only one working step saves on both time and costs
- Suitable for passive energy houses
- Can be fitted in any weather
- Complies with EnEV requirements and the RAL window installation principles
ISO-BLOCO ONE is particularly suitable for the safe, straightforward and time-saving sealing of window and door connections. The tape is glued to the window frame in one single working step – that's it! Professional window sealing could not be easier, more reliable and less time-consuming. ISO-BLOCO ONE comes as a pre-compressed roll of tape with a self-adhesive strip on one side. Standard sizes are available ex stock at short notice.
From passive energy houses to energy-related refurbishment
Thanks to its outstanding sealing characteristics, the all-rounder can be used both for passive energy houses and for refurbishing buildings. ISO-BLOCO ONE can be used to significantly reduce a building's convective heat losses, which has a positive effect on the energy balance. In addition, the high drying effect reliably prevents mould formation.