The MACO Tricoat EBM System
is a typical bolt used in many applications with standard features such as 9mm mushroom cam, 22mm backset and a 16mm faceplate but is different being that it throws top & bottom shootbolts as well as mushrooms cams. Within this same system is the slave side where only shootbolts are thrown top and bottom allowing for the slave/flying mullion to be installed.
Below are the components that are required for use on the Master Sash (or Single Sash) & the Slave Sash.
- Centre Lock Box & Cover Plate - This is used on both the Master Sash & the Slave Sash.
- 250mm Extension Piece - This is used on the Master Sash (or Single Sash) and goes between the Centre Lock Box & the Shootbolt.
- Master Shoot Bolt - These are used on the Master Sash (or Single Sash) both top and bottom to shoot into the Head & Cill, also has mushroom cams to secure into the EBSK Tricoat Night Vent Keeps located on the frame / slave sash mullion.
- Slave Shoot Bolt - These are used on the Slave Sash both top and bottom to shoot into the Head & Cill, these have no mushroom cams allowing the slave / flying mullion to be installed to the sash.
- EBSK Night Vent Keeps - These are used to secure the window shut or in the night vent position, these are installed on the frame if used on a single sash configuration, or on the slave / flying mullion if used on a doudle sash configuration.
- EBMK Shootbolt Keeps - These are used on the head & cill and are keeps for the shootbolts, there are two types, the EBMK10 keeps with luggs which interlock with the EBSK keeps and work on a single sash configuration only, the EMBK20 keep without the luggs are used on the double window configuration.
- EBT Tricoat Woodscrews - These are used to fix all of the above products, it is important these screws are used so you do not get any mixed metal contamination, these screws are available in different lengths to suit your needs.
- FX-TRT Tricoat Touch up Paint - This product is used when you cut down a shootbolt to the length required, use this paint to paint the raw metal to protect it.
Drawings of the individual components are stored against each of the items, to view the installation manuals for both the single window and double window configurations, please click on these links - Single Window Installation
| Double Window Installation.