Tall Single Door Multipoint Door Lock Kits
Finished in a Silver Bichromate to BS EN 1670: 2007 Grade 4. This impressive locking system is Police Secured by Design approved, and has been fully tested to PAS 23: 1999 and PAS 24: 2007, and surpasses BS EN 14351-1: 2006. 10 Year guarantee.
The locks measure 2400mm in length and have a 20mm square ended faceplate, these locks are not handed and can be altered by switching the latch around, they have a 45mm backset and 92mm Euro Profile lock centres with 3 position hook bolt points. The kits are supplied with MK7 keeps which are not handed, and a MK9 centre keep which is handed.The diagram to the right should help you chosse the correct handing.
How to read the part number and what the code means, for instance a ML50S-KIT-45-33-LH
is broken down to the following;
- ML50S = The type of locking system used (S means Square End).
- KIT = Means this is a kit including keeps.
- 45 = 45mm Backset dimension.
- 33 = 33mm Centre line keep supplied.
- LH = Means Left Hand, this will either be a handed lock or the keep(s) will be handed.