There are so many benefits of using our Maco Tricoat Tilt & Turn System it’s difficult to know where to start. What’s for sure is that not only will you notice them but your customers will too.
To really spell out the features we’ve created two short films so you can see how brilliantly innovative the system is and even show you just how simple it is to fit and install.
You can see the video’s for yourself by simply clicking here
The Tilt and Turn System is the perfect solution for both single and double opening configurations, delivering high quality and high performance to your customers.
Benefitting from Maco’s unique Tricoat protective surface finish, the system is also perfect to use with acidic timber such as Accoya and in coastal locations.
In stock, it’s also easier to machine and comes with a full support package that includes drawings and in-house quoting configuration software for fast turnaround of quotes.
But what are some of the other benefits of using our Tilt & Turn System?
- Accredited to 1000 hours of salt spray testing before any signs of corrosion – more than twice the industry standard requirement
- Suitable for many applications including Juliet balcony doors and windows
- Durable and self-healing surface finish – Tricoat reduces the risk of potential call-backs from homeowners
- Enhanced aesthetics - slim meeting stiles, maximum glass and no need for a central mullion
- Double memory gasket to ensure consistent compression around the frame and provide better weather protection and acoustic values
- Increased security – additional locking points and no handles on the outside