You get what you pay for so the saying goes – but when it comes to hardware what does that actually mean?
Here at Coastal we’re continually investing time and money to bring you the very best hardware solutions on the market today. Products designed to be easier to use, ones that will save you time, help you achieve Part Q compliance and provide your customer with greater peace of mind.
The peace of mind in fact that avoids costly, time-consuming call-backs and unhappy customers.
In a day when bad news travels fast, what value do you put on customer peace of mind and the business you get from word of mouth? A quality product that lasts longer and provides greater customer satisfaction has a much lower lifetime cost, compared to ‘cheaper’ alternatives.
And because we know your time is money, we’re working to help reduce manufacturing time through constant innovation and support by:
- Working with tooling companies to help you systemise and reduce the time it takes to produce your doors and windows, helping to reduce your labour cost. A local joinery company wanted a way to produce their single and double doors faster but at the same time increase the quality. Following discussions with a tooling company to create a suitable machining block we provided them with the ideal solution - one block to machine single doors along with Solo and Klone double doors.
- Support - We put a huge amount of time and effort into creating CAD files of our products, downloadable from our website, to help you with machining for our products. To help you achieve Part Q compliance we invest a lot of time and money designing and testing Part Q certified products and systems. These enable you to manufacture officially UKAS tested and certified doors and windows in line with PAS24 without you having to pay to have your own doors and windows tested.
- Listening - You ask, we listen – our Research & Development Team are constantly listening to customers suggestions for new products or improvements to existing ones to bring you the products you need
And we believe it’s not just time and money that our approach can save you. We’re here to help you enhance your brand and differentiate yourself from your competition.
Here’s What the Trade Says
Feedback from customers and others in the industry:
“I see you as a solutions provider, not just a seller of hardware”
- Joinery Company owner
“It’s great to see the proactive way in which the team at Coastal constantly work towards bringing solutions to the joinery market”
- Mike Lewis, Accsys Technologies
“Coastal Group are to be applauded for taking such a proactive approach to helping joinery companies meet Part Q responsibilities”
- Iain McIlwee, British Woodworking Federation
“Don’t under estimate the benefits of a better hardware solution and what it can save you,”
- says Coastal MD Loren Jenner.
“Because we know your time is money, we’re working to help reduce manufacturing time through constant innovation and support”
Why Coastal - Click here to find out.
In the words of Benjamin Franklin -
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten”
So what’s the cost to you of not trying us for your next hardware order? Well only you can answer that – what value do you put on your time and reputation?