Black antique door hardware - so many homeowners today still want this traditional style of hardware because it suits the design and style of their property. But with this traditional antique hardware comes traditional issues – namely – it’s highly likely to rust quickly and severely and fail to operate properly within months of installation.
That means expensive visits back to site for you to replace poor performing iron hardware – wasting valuable time and money. So problematic is it, that many manufacturers are reluctant to fit this type of hardware in the first place as they know how quickly it is likely to fail.
And for those manufacturers that do fit it, not only is the customer likely to be extremely disappointed as it spoils the look and performance of their doors, but they run the risk of it damaging their reputation. We’ve even heard of some companies supplying 2 sets of handles with their doors, as they know the fitted handle will fail!
Introducing DuraTique – A New Solution Blending Antique Style Hardware with Modern Performance
After 2 years of significant research, development and investment we’re delighted to launch the new DuraTique range - a fully tested and fully guaranteed solution to the age-old problem of rusting, black antique hardware.
Delivering the antique style that customers are looking for, blended with the latest modern performance, DuraTique hardware provides you a wealth of benefits including:
- Durability – made from solid stainless steel with a high quality antique finish. The hardware will not rust and has proven itself with the handle successfully Salt Spray Tested to Class 5.
- Performance – handles have been Cycle Tested to 200,000 cycles plus and include a ‘double-sprung’ positive action when opening/locking your door. Letter plates achieved ‘Best in Class’ performance in air, wind and water tests.
- Consistency – the back plates of the handles go through a CNC process to ensure you don’t have any of the usual issues with antique hardware when lining up and fitting the handles
- Quality – in-house assembly of the high quality components ensures you receive the quality hardware product your doors and customers deserve, every time
- Lifetime Value – with a 25 Year Guarantee this hardware will give your doors the best performance value over the lifetime of your doors. No more expensive call outs back to site to sort issues of corroding black antique hardware
Worried about your hardware supply with the outcome of 'Brexit' still hanging? You can rely on Coastal with the DuraTique hardware range being assembled in the UK. No more supply chain issues or production lines going down due to hardware supply shortages!
What’s more, DuraTique is a suited range of antique hardware including:
The range is available in 4 popular TEXTURED finishes:
Protect your brand and reputation by fitting DuraTique hardware to your doors. Request your brochure and sample finish swatches today by completing the form below.
Click on this link to view the range on our website or discuss your requirements with us on [email protected] or 01726 871 025.