Has your door and window manufacturing reached capacity, or is it struggling to maintain profitability?
Maybe you're wanting to grow your door and window sales but are struggling to increase production capacity to match? Or are you losing orders due to long lead times?
Applying lean concepts and principles can solve many of the issues found in joinery and fabrication workshops. View the webinar video, shown below, which Coastal Group hosted in conjunction with TXM Lean Solutions to see how you can make your door and window production lines more profitable, more efficient and more productive using your existing personnel and factory space.
Download your Lean Webinar Resources from the links below:
- Lean Principles for Door and Window Manufacturing - Webinar Presentation Slides
- Ten Common Production Layout Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The Secrets of Operations Management - An Operational Excellence E-Book
- TXM Lean Manufacturing
View the Lean Webinar Recording below and hear real life examples of how other Door and Window Manufacturers have benefited from implementing lean principles in their workshops and production facilities:
Door and window products from Coastal Group, referred to in the webinar to help you achieve Lean Manufacturing:
- DURATIQUE - Stainless Steel Antique Hardware for Doors and Windows
- TRITUS - Flush Casement Window System for Bespoke Traditional Timber Windows
- DURODEEN - Pre-machined Door and Window Beading Profiles
We're here to advise, assist, and answer your questions relating to door and window manufacturing. If there is anything else we can assist you with, including your door and window hardware requirements, please contact us today on [email protected] or 01726 871 025 where our team of experts are ready to help.
With thanks to: